The Town of Brooks Farmers Market is a delightful small-town event featuring local artists, produce, crafts, food, and home goods.
The Day Market is open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on
the 4th Saturday of the month rain or shine:
26th April 23rd
May 28th June 25th July 23rd
27th September 24th October
22nd November 19th
The Evening Market is open from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
on the 5th Saturday of the month:
29th December 3rd
The Brooks Market Hall is in beautiful downtown Brooks at
963 Hwy 85 Connector. Parking is
available along 85 Connector and the town parking lot northeast of the Market
- Vendors may purchase a booth for the entire season or individual market days.
- Vendors may choose a booth inside or outside the Market Hall.
- Vendors selling strictly produce items (vegetables, fruit, nut, eggs, etc.) may set up OUTDOORS only, free of charge. Indoor booths will require a fee.
- Vendors shall have booths ready for operation before the opening time of 9:00 a.m. and remain open until 1:00 p.m. unless all merchandise is sold.
- Vendors are responsible for obtaining proper state and local licensing and/or permits as applies to their business and the products they sell. The Town of Brooks is not responsible for improper labeling on foods either home-prepared or otherwise. The Town of Brooks is responsible for providing a safe sales environment.
Regristration forms, pricing, rules and regulations, and additional information for the Brooks Market are below:
Forms (updated Feb 2022)